The Reality of Yubo and the Safety Guide You Need To Know
Much like other platforms, Yubo is open to the public. However, some platforms may target specific audiences or have certain content restrictions. The social app is worth the effort because it has everything you’ll ever need: An online social community, chat rooms for groups, unlimited video streaming, a music streaming feature, photo albums, etc.
A lot of apps provide live video or video chat. But, if your goal is to build a large audience, the app may be one of the better options. Users can make their streams more interesting and visually appealing by adding videos to the platform. The social platform also allows users to monetize their videos through subscriptions and donations. With no significant competition, Yubo has no reason to quit.
What to know
- All live streams have audio with visual elements.
- The mobile app has a live chat function.
- Video quality is less than 4k and less than 720p.
- Apps are supported on iOS and Android.
- Safeguards against live-streamed suicide are in place.
- Banned users include those who threaten violence, trade in child porn, harass others, etc.
- Users are protected from malicious content that could damage the experience.
- Content filters detect offensive and inappropriate content.
Is Yubo Safe?
The app is not only safe but engaging for members. Some users are young and may not have been online for a long time, so it is recommended to exercise caution. There are some exceptions for minors. They include encouraging users under 18 to be accompanied by an adult or guardian to participate in a live streaming activity.
Using Yubo for Business
Most of its activities are centered around two categories: professional and personal. It is the most popular video app in the U.S., South America, the Philippines, and Singapore, according to SimilarWeb data. If you’re over 18, then it’s safe to interact on the app. However, the company has clear guidelines for all members. These include:
- Do not provoke, insult, or harass another user.
- Do not abuse or encourage bullying in any way.
- Know the content restrictions: explicit language, gore, or violence.
- Encourage constructive interactions.
- Never spam the app community.
Yubo is a great tool for streamers, viewers, and participants to interact safely.
Original source to learn more: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/yubo